Thursday, 8 August 2013

She's getting Married in the Morning


My sister is getting married this weekend! I could not be happier or prouder. I cannot wait to see my family and everything. Due to a slight mess up on my part with flights I have not been home to Ireland for over 8 months. Missed you all and my shire. So basically you probably won't hear from me for a while, but then I guess you are used to that.

Another smaller milestone also reached with this Blog post, this happens to be my 200th Blog post. Well now fancy that, who'd a thunk I'd get this far.

Catch up with you all soon and now why don't you join me in wishing my Sis and her future hubby a big congratulations.

Woop woop

GBM

6 comments:

  1. Huge congrats to your sister and her new hubby to be. Have a wonderful trip!

    And congrats to you on your 200th post! Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to your sis and safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe a big congrats to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and a lifetime of happiness for your Sister and her soon to be husband.
    Have a wonderful time visiting home and I am looking forward to stories when you return

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your sister! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete