Friday 14 September 2012

Hot Ginger of the Week: Jessica Chastain


This Hot Ginger seemed to be in every movie out last year, in total starring in 7 movies released in 2011 including Oscar nominated 'The Help' and 'Tree of Life'.

Girl was everywhere all of a sudden and we were all like who is this beautiful new redhead that came out of nowhere.

Her star is on the rise with a bag of new movies on her slate including 'Lawless' with Tom Hardy and Shia LeBeef and as the voice of a Jaguar in the third Madagascar movie.

Sorry for the quickie post Jessica but I am bout to hop on a bus bound for Dublin and will be sans internet again for a bit.


GBM

4 comments:

  1. hawt indeed. Ya know what other ginger I find hawt Jessica from true blood, she annoyed the piss out of me in the early seasons but I'm diggn her these days! Have a fabulous weekend GBM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi,
    you back on the continent yet?

    anyway I hate to ruin this hot ginger thing, but maybe this is more "inspiration", but I just noticed this msn article:

    http://entertainment.ie.msn.com/sexy-celebrity-redheads-15

    anyway I totally reckon they ripped off your idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG robbed robbed. actually this is good for ideas TBH. I'm back today are you around? Let's hang

      Delete